Thursday, October 7, 2010

Videos

Laura is scooting now!!!!


Laura laughing at me! (Ignore my lovely voice and laugh) haha

4 comments:

JC said...

Wow, she is pretty much crawling! Russell is just starting to turn in a direction he wants to go but he is still not intrested in toys to much so he wont "go" for something.
Love Lauras little laugh...You are such a great big sister :)

Patti said...

She is amazing!! I can't believe how active she is, and how she is playing with two blocks like that- her fine motor skills are fantastic!! she is getting around so well! She looks really long? How many inches is she?
I love the video of her laughing!! Abbi and I were laughing along with her, she is so adorable.
Her hair is so pretty and red, and getting thick! The pictures in the post below are my absolute favorite- I just love all of her expressions.

Elissa said...

Go Laura! I call that an army crawl! LOVE her laughing. It is beautiful :-)

Ashley said...

Patti, we just measured her and she is almost 27 inches :)