Dear Laura,
I took these adorable pictures of you today. I don't have much to write about today, but starting tomorrow I have a bit of a surprise. But you'll have to wait until you read the next post to find out what it is.....hehe
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful
Then today, you started doing this. Oh no....Someone is trying to escape!!!

I think we're in trouble now! Eek!
Hehe love you, sweetie pie!
Love,
Sissy





6 comments:
Oh I just love your new pics!! I love the last one from behind. Not sure why but it is just precious. Best of luck this month posting once a day. It makes us all more appreciative of life itself!
Great pictures!!
Can't wait for the surprise!
i think these are the cutest pics uve ever taken of laura! soooo sweet :) yay we both got day 2 done!
I agree with Kenz- those are the best pictures of Laura yet!! I LOVE YOUR HEADER!! How did you do that??
Is your mom pregnant??? Is that your surprise????
LOVE how the blog looks!! And beautiful pictures, as always :)
Excellent to see Laura on the move!
Post a Comment