Friday, October 1, 2010

Guess what, Baby? It's October!!!

Dear Laura,
I love love love fall so naturally, October is amazing to me! And since you have been born, October has taken on a whole new level of importance to me!



Because......






That's right! It's Down Syndrome awareness month. So, for the whole month of October, I will be joining a billion of our other blogger friends who are doing the 31 for 21 challenge. I will blog everyday for the whole month of October! :)

Are you serious?


Yes, Ma'am, I am serious! It'll be fun and it'll give me even more of a chance to write you which is definately a good thing! So here is my first post...








Look who is sitting up! Yep, you! Well, you're starting to at least. Breanna came today, too, and you sat for her for a little while and you bared weight down on your legs and almost started banging blocks together. Yay for you :)




Here you are above trying to bare weight down on your legs....You weren't very happy...can you tell? :p



Then, today, you had a little treat. Sissy gave you a little taste of banana popsicle and you LOVED it! I can't believe that you are getting be such a big girl and that you are able to eat stuff like this :) I'm so proud of you!
I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy

2 comments:

Kenzie Rice said...

hehehe go laura! GO! :) lily is aaaalmost sitting up too and i just LOVE it..they both will be sitting like champs in no time u just wait! gosh..im sooo wanting to do this 31 for 21 but i feel like im not gonna be able to do it every day..seriously like. im working 35 hrs a week and when im not working im working at home. GEEZLAWEEZ!! but im DEF gonna try my best :) ha.ok here i go again rambling. all done! love u:)

Ashley said...

I saw the pictures and Lily is sooo close to sitting up! Yay I'm so proud of her :) Hopefully you can keep up with it! I wasn't gonna do it at first but then I thought hey why not! haha Love you too!