Saturday, October 30, 2010

Birthday girl

Dear Laura,
Today is the last day of Down syndrome awareness month. So today will be my last day of posting everyday(did that make sense?) haha Anyway, on your birthday, me and Mommy took you to the park so I could take your first birthday pictures. I'm no pro, but they turned out pretty good considering our cold, crazy situation! Hope you like them :)









I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy

7 comments:

Tay said...

I am pretty sure you are a pro hahaha!
Laura is just the sweetest little thing!
Love you both to bits

Elissa said...

She is so cute. I just want to hug on her.

She’s Our Butterfly said...

Beautiful pictures....Laura is a beautiful little girl :)

CameoLeigh said...

You are great at that!!
I just ADORE the one where she is in her chair and has that very awnry look on her face. All kids come equiped with that look and I just love it when it gets photographed!! I also love the one looking down on her hands against her cupcake shirt. Great job and thanks for sharing with us. You are both (really all) truely beautiful souls!!

Ilisa Ailts said...

You did an awesome job!

Patti said...

Okay, every time I see your pictures of Laura, I think those are my favorite pics...and then you post new ones and they outdo the last ones!!

Melissa said...

I love these pics, especially the ones of her in the white chair!