Tuesday, October 26, 2010

To Lily!

Dear Lily,
Laura here. I just wanted to let you know that I got a package in the mail last night, and it was from you! I was asleep when it arrived though, and much to my sissy's dismay, Mommy said that I had to wait til this morning to open it. So this morning, I got to open my present from you!

I was so excited to open it! See?


I loved my frame! I can't wait to put it on our refrigerator.


I couldn't quite figure out how to open the gift, so I had to have my mommy and sissy help me.




I was so excited about the ribbon! It was so fun to play with.


I love my new, stylish outfit. You have such great syle, Lily!



Thank you so much for my present! It made my day! Thank your Mama for me too! You guys are so sweet! My sissy tried my outfit on me later and it looks pretty stinkin' cute on me if I do say so myself.

I love you, Lily! You're the bestest friend that I've ever had :)

Love,
Laura

P.S. My mama says "Thank you" too! She said that my outfit is so cute!

4 comments:

Patti said...

Oh I'm so happy it came in time for the birthday girl!! She looks ADORABLE in those pictures, I have never seen her look sweeter! I want to get that shirt (or onesie?) for Lily! Is it Gymboree? Laura looks gorgeous in pink- and her smile is SOOOOO sweet!! Give that beautiful baby a hug and kis from all of the Rice family!!oxoxox

Ashley said...

Thank you, Patti! :) We actually got it at Kohl's, but it's a Carter's dress so you can find it anywhere they sell Carters clothes :) Isn't it adorable? We love it! I will give her kisses and hugs for you all! xoxo

She’s Our Butterfly said...

Beautiful pictures of Laura! She is precious :)

Steph said...

Oh my goodness! So totally stinkin' cute!