Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday, Dear Laura, Happy birthday to you!!!! This has been the best year of my life. I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!
The first year flies by so fast! Happy Birthday little one! I am loving your header picture and all your fall/pumpkin patch pic's. Laura looks so sweet in them. I wish I could get my Olivia to look at the camera at least!! Your family is blessed :)
3 comments:
happy birthday, laura!
Happy Birthday Laura!!! We love you to pieces!!!
oxoxoxox The Rices
The first year flies by so fast!
Happy Birthday little one!
I am loving your header picture and all your fall/pumpkin patch pic's. Laura looks so sweet in them. I wish I could get my Olivia to look at the camera at least!! Your family is blessed :)
Post a Comment