Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin pickin' & apple pickin'

Dear Laura,
Today, we went to the pumpkin patch, went to pick apples, then picked pumpkins. We had soo much fun :)



You are the little attention-getter wherever we go!




You see this guy? This is Sierra's boyfriend, Mark. And well, he is in love with you. You seem pretty fond of him yourself.




When he was holding you on his shoulders, you were licking his gelled hair. Then you made a face. It was too funny!




You picked your very own apple! Isn't it cute? It's little just like you :)





I absolutely love this picture of you. You just look so comfy and cozy which is good because it was soo cold out!



You melt my heart. I'm in love...big time.




Here you are at the little mini pumkin patch. Your pumkin is so cute too! Just like you and your cute little apple :)




I don't know why, but I love this picture of you. It just looks so sweet and peaceful :)



You had so much fun today and I'm so happy!

I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy

8 comments:

Tay said...

I am totally in love!
And this is a great post!
Oh, you make me smile! :D
(Maybe I should start a blog called 'Love Ash' and write letters to you! hahaha, or maybe make videos?)
Love you, and Laura!

Sarah said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I LOVE this blog...so glad I checked it out. What a sweet idea and how lucky your sister will be to read these letters when she is older! What an amazing record to keep for your sweet sister!

The Future Mrs. said...

melts my heart!!!
amazing amazing pictures!

Kenzie Rice said...

these pics are cool:) did u use your camera?

Susanna said...

Laura is SOOOOOOO sweet, Ashley!

Ashley said...

Thank you, all <3
And yes, Kenze I did :)

She’s Our Butterfly said...

The pictures of Laura are absolutely beautiful.....love the one where she is holding the pumpkin. She is so lucky to have you for a big sister:) And your family is so blessed to have her in your family :)

Sheva said...

I love the first blk and white pic just the cutest!