Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The first couple weeks of October...

Dear Laura,
October of '09 was exciting for us because we knew that we would be meeting you soon and that the waiting would FINALLY be over! We kept our days full of fun things to keep us occupied as we awaited your arrival.

This picture is of Mommy at 29 weeks along(I forgot to add it to my September post....oopsie!) :)



Me and Bubba went to friends' birthday parties.



We went to the pumpkin patch! It was so hot that day....even though it was fall. Psh, California doesn't know what fall weather is like! hehe






I went to my first USMC ball! It was so fun! :) I always love a good excuse to get all dressed up....



Even though we knew you would be coming soon, we had no idea how soon. You were due in the beginning of November so we didn't know we would be meeitng you this month! We got through each day.....and then finally THE day came.....


I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy




No comments: