I love these videos!!! Her smile is just intoxicating. She eats so much better than Lily does. Lily has a little bit of a food aversion. She acts all hungry but when the food actually hits her mouth she turns away and makes a face. I hope she starts eating like Laura does soon...she needs to gain some weight! How much does Laura weigh now? She looks adorable in that outfit!
3 comments:
She is just too sweet!
Lovin' you Laura!!!
I love these videos!!! Her smile is just intoxicating. She eats so much better than Lily does. Lily has a little bit of a food aversion. She acts all hungry but when the food actually hits her mouth she turns away and makes a face. I hope she starts eating like Laura does soon...she needs to gain some weight! How much does Laura weigh now? She looks adorable in that outfit!
She is deliciously cute!!
Jaimie (lurker)
Post a Comment