Sunday, October 10, 2010

Take me out to the...Pumpkin Patch?

Dear Laura,
Well, I am getting close to writing your birth story, but I decided to post these pictures from the day at the pumpkin patch yesterday! Don't worry, I'll continue your story tomorrow :)

We had soo much fun! The last time we went to the pumpkin patch, was when Mommy was pregnant with you. We all had fun even though you were pretty tired hehe










It is so much fun getting to experience all of these things with you! I can't wait for Hallelujah night, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Things are so much more fun with you around :)

I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy


1 comment:

The Future Mrs. said...

HI! I have been to your blog a few times before, but never left a comment. I found it through my cousins blog (miss maggie rae) Just wanted you to know that I LOVE it! Your little sister is absolutely adorable!