Hey girl. Hope you dont mind me sticking up for you on BBC. I think you are an awesome big sister, and I KNOW you didnt mean anything even if it did seem that way to someone. Love your videos.
Loved it!! Such beautiful pictures, each one better than the last!! Ashley, I love your blog, its unique and inspiring. I love reading and seeing things from a siblings perspective...Your love for your sister is amazing and I am so glad you share it with the rest of us. Laura is such a sweet girl and is blessed to have someone as wonderful as you that she can look up to :)
3 comments:
Hey girl. Hope you dont mind me sticking up for you on BBC. I think you are an awesome big sister, and I KNOW you didnt mean anything even if it did seem that way to someone. Love your videos.
Loved it!! Such beautiful pictures, each one better than the last!! Ashley, I love your blog, its unique and inspiring. I love reading and seeing things from a siblings perspective...Your love for your sister is amazing and I am so glad you share it with the rest of us.
Laura is such a sweet girl and is blessed to have someone as wonderful as you that she can look up to :)
Your video is awesome, as always! I loved all the pictures and didn't realize that Laura was home 3 days after her OHS too!
Post a Comment