Dear Laura,
God is with you....always. No matter what. And when Mommy was pregnant with you, I heard this song. It's called "He is with you" and it is sung by a singer named Mandisa. It wasn't too far away from your due date, and I turned on the radio while I got ready. I always listen to the radio while I'm getting ready so it was just a normal thing for me...But little did I know that there was something that God wanted me to hear that morning. This song started playing, and I cried..for a while. It was just so conforting being reminded that God is with us no matter what, and that He is taking care of us. So, as you grow up, and as you read my letters to you, I want you to know and remember that He is with you......
I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!
Love,
Sissy
No comments:
Post a Comment