Thursday, October 21, 2010

Poor baby.... :(

Dear Laura,
I was going to write today all about your therapy and the things we're doing to help you along. But I have something more important to write about right now. Tonight, you threw up 4 times and you seem so weak. I hate seeing you sick. So I'm asking anyone who is reading this to pray for you. I know our dear friends will come through for us...they always do :)

Praying that you feel better.

I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy

4 comments:

Patti said...

Of course the Rice family will all be praying for that little sweetie bug. Don't you worry you pretty head, she is going to be fine! I hate seeing my babies sick too, I know how you feel:( Did her package get there yet??

Tay said...

I LOVE you Laura and Ash!
Praying always, but extra hard now :)

She’s Our Butterfly said...

Sending prayers your way...Hope she feels better real soon:)

Elissa said...

Im so sorry that Laura is sick. Hang in there. Tell her to hang in there and get better!!!