Thursday, July 22, 2010

You and Bubba

Dear Laura,
When we were at Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Tom's house last night, I captured this beautiful shot of you and Bubba. He loves you so much, baby girl(but not as much as I love you :p) He gets so excited to see you, and just kisses you...He adores you...so much! He has given you cute little nicknames like "my precious little smackers" and "my disney princess". It's so cute! It's so fun to see him with you! He is such a good big brother to all of us and we are sooo blessed to have him as our brother! He has done so much for our family! You will apprecite him forever and always...believe me :) I love you!

Love,
Sissy

3 comments:

Patti said...

ooooh, so tender, makes my heart hurt! I love those nicknames!! And where did you get Laura's bow??

Ashley said...

My mom said she is pretty sure that she bought it from Babies "R" Us :)

Kenzie Rice said...

dont u just love bro/sis pictures?! darling :)