Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dear Laura,
Me and mommy have been looking at blogs and saw all these little baby girls that have been getting their little piggies painted so we decided that it was about time for you to have a pedicure of your very own :)

They didn't come out perfect, but hey you were squirming! It wasn't our fault :p They sure do look cute on you in person though! Then, of course, I couldn't help but take a picture or two of you because you looked exceptionally pretty! Dress and all :)

Later on, everyone went out to get some shopping done. While we were shopping at Target, we bought you a new teething toy and a new puggy(since you finally out grew your newborn one) :)

Your new puggy looks so stinkin' cute in your little mouth :) It makes you look like a cute little kitten :) I haven't been able to write to you in a while because we just recently got internet! I'll try to write you more often now that we have internet because I just love writing to you, sweetie bug! I love you! So much. And I think everyday I love you even more than the day before. Watching you gain weight means so much to me considering you have been sooo tiny since you were born. I think it's the baby food doing it because boy do you love your food! :) I love it when you make little noises. You have this cute little squealing noise that you make, and it makes me smile :) I love knowing that you're happy because ever since I found out mommy was pregnant with you, all I wanted was for you to be happy and healthy...and also, that you would always know that your family and God will always love you. No matter what happens, God will always be there for you. Never leave Him because He will NEVER leave you. So always be close to Him, baby girl. He is the one who has gotten our whole family through so much....Daddy's motorcycle accident, when we found out you had Down Syndrome, your heart sugery, and sooo much more. God loves you, Laura. You are His child and he created you....so perfect. So no matter what, stay close to Him. I love you, sweetie. So so much.

Love,

Sissy

1 comment:

Patti said...

I'm so glad I found your blog!! You remind me so much of my Kenzie and her sissy:) She loves photography too! You two are beautiful- I can't wait to read more! Where in CA are you?