Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dear Laura,
Everyday goes by so quick. You are growing before my eyes. You were born, I blinked, and now you are 9 months old. I think the reason I realize it more with you than I did with Brother and Nunu is because you stayed little for sooo long. Our brothers did not. They were the size you are now at like 2 or 3 months old it seemed. They were big boys! So, you staying little for soo long made me want to hold onto it even longer. You would think it would be opposite of that, but it isn't. You are so beautiful, and everyday you get a little prettier. You are starting to act like such a big girl! You dance. You are the cutest dancer in the world if I do say so myself. You play pattycake. If you are sitting on one of our laps, and we grab your hands, you will start clapping our hands so we will start singing. It's soo cute! The other day, I was sitting at the computer desk and you were sitting in my lap. Your pacifier was sitting on the desk and I realized you were leaning forward. I looked down to see what you were doing and you had your mouth open pushing yourself forward...trying with all your might to get that pacifier in your mouth. It was the cutest thing. You did it over and over after that so when I felt you leaning forward, I would help you get to your pacifier and you would pick it up with your mouth :) Just thinking about it makes me smile. In October, we will be going to out first Buddy Walk! I am soo excited! For some reason, you don't seem so excited about going :p Anyway, I can't wait to go! We are going to have so much fun, baby girl! We are going to meet the Rice family...and you'll finally get to meet your bestest friend, Lily :) It'll be a blast! I love you, sweetie bug. To the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy

2 comments:

Patti said...

That is so cute about the pacifier!! Oh gosh, I just cannot wait to see her:) Her smile is sooooo precious!!

Ashley said...

She can't wait to see you either! :)