Monday, July 26, 2010

Videos just for you, Patti! :)

Laura's first food(5/16/2010)


Laura (7/3/2010) Night time fun


Laura(7/5/2010) Talking with Sissy!


Laura(7/5/2010) I was trying to get her to wave at me...she wouldn't haha


Laura eating(7/26/2010)

And this is a video I made of Laura's first 3 months of life. I thought I would throw this one in here just because I've never posted it before :)

4 comments:

Patti said...

THANK YOU!!!! I love all of them!!

How old was Laura when she started sitting up? And when she started playing with her feet?

Lily has the same binky, and it's the only one she will take. I love that part in the video where she's trying to keep it in her mouth:)

I used that song "Let them be Little" for Jason's wedding video- makes me cry every time!

Laura is so beautiful, she just melts my heart. oxox

Ashley said...

No problem! I'm glad you like them :)
Laura hasn't started sitting up independantly yet. She has good back and stomach muscles, she just needs to learn balance and to use her arms to hold herself up. I'm not sure when she started holding her feet. I'll check and get back to you on that :)
That video of her with the pacifier in her mouth was only a day after her surgery! Can you believe that? She's such a good baby.
I love that song! It's so sweet :)
Do you have that video posted somewhere so I can see it?
Thank you! Lily is so beautiful too. I love her! And all the rest of you too <3

Patti said...

LOve the new look! Where did you get it??

Ashley said...

Thank you! I found it on "Cutest Blog on the Block" :)