Where did you get her onesie? Lily wore one like that when she was in the NICU (it was the hospital's) and I always wanted to find one for her since then. It's so cute!! And so is Laura:)
Thank you :) It's Carters, but I am not sure whether they sell the same print anymore. It came in a pack of 5 onesies. Do they have a Carter's store near you? If so then they might sell them :)
3 comments:
Where did you get her onesie? Lily wore one like that when she was in the NICU (it was the hospital's) and I always wanted to find one for her since then. It's so cute!! And so is Laura:)
Thank you :)
It's Carters, but I am not sure whether they sell the same print anymore. It came in a pack of 5 onesies. Do they have a Carter's store near you? If so then they might sell them :)
what a pretty picture!!!:)
Post a Comment