Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dear Laura,
Today me, Mommy, Daddy, Nunu, Landon, and you went to have a family fun day. Bubba would have been there too, but he was at the beach with Deija :( We still had so much fun though! We walked around(even though it was like a billion degress outside :p) and we looked around in some stores. At the end of the day we bought YUMMY caramel apples. You couldn't eat any, but you would have loved them if you could! :)
When we were leaving, Mommy made a comment about how she couldn't imagine you not being in our lives. She said she can't even barely remember how it was before you came. I can't imagine it either. You are such a huge part of all of our lives! I am so thankful that God chose US to be your family! We are so blessed. I love you sooo much, sweetie bug :)

Love,
Sissy

1 comment:

Patti said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! We feel the same way about Lily- what did we do before she came? Sweet picture of your sissy:)