You are an amazing big sister. Smiling so big looking at these pics. She is beautiful and your love for her just seeps off these pages. I hope my Lainey can be just like you. How lucky she is to have you!
Josiah saw this before he knew he was looking at someone else's blog and thought I had taken a new video of Lily! It is amazing how alike they look! My husband keeps saying "Isn't that crazy how much Lily and Laura look alike?!" We just have to get them together some day!!
5 comments:
You are an amazing big sister. Smiling so big looking at these pics. She is beautiful and your love for her just seeps off these pages. I hope my Lainey can be just like you. How lucky she is to have you!
I agree with Kelle. She's such a beautiful love and she's lucky to have a sister like you in her life =)
Adorable!! She is so precious:)
Thank you all :)
Josiah saw this before he knew he was looking at someone else's blog and thought I had taken a new video of Lily! It is amazing how alike they look! My husband keeps saying "Isn't that crazy how much Lily and Laura look alike?!" We just have to get them together some day!!
Post a Comment