Dear Laura,Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday Dear Laura,
Happy birthday to you!
Today is your 3/4 birthday(as me and mommy like to call it) :)
Mommy had to run down to do something really quick earlier today, so I stayed home and fed you. Don't you look so cute? I sure think you do! :)
I really wanted to take 9 month pictures of you, so I did :)


Do you like them? I hope you do :) I can't believe you are already 9 months old! Only 3 more months til your first birthday :( You are growing so fast. Yesterday was the first time since you were born that someone said any part of you was chunky(The girl said your legs were)! It was a surprise for us to hear because we are so used to hearing about how tiny you are or getting asked "Was she a preemie?" I can't believe it's been 9 months since you were born on that beautiful October day. 9 months since I first got to see your beautiful face, since I got to touch your delicate skin. 9 months since we found out that your little heart was still not complete, and that you would still need surgery. 9 months since you blessed us in a way that blew us all away. 9 months since I fell in love. You have come SO far. And you are the strongest little girl I know. I mean, who would smile only a day after open heart surgery?? You, of course! :) You make me smile like no one else can. It seems like these days, you are doing something new all the time. Your new thing is dancing. Mommy said you look like Stevie Wonders when you dance :p You're so silly! I could not even begin to name the ways you have blessed our lives. You have made me see things in a new way. You have introduced us to a whole new world. And I love it. I would not change it for one single thing in this world. I feel like we are part of this amazing club, and I feel soooo happy to be a member. I love you just the way you are. You are perfect. whole. beautiful. I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10 :) With all my heart...Love,
Sissy
No comments:
Post a Comment