Dear Laura,
You're sick right now. It's just a cold, but I hate it when you're sick :( I'm just thankful it's more of a head cold, and not in your chest. You have had it for a few days, and yesterday you started sounding like darth vader :p I have to admit...it's pretty cute! You are so happy though even though you probably feel pretty miserable....I know I feel miserable when I'm sick! The only time you acted sad was the first night you were sick, you kept mommy up until 5 in the morning. You gave your cold to Brother so now we have another little sickling in the house, but you were just getting payback because he has given you a cold before ;) Well, sweetie, I pray you get better soon...I love you!
To the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!
Love,
Sissy
2 comments:
Thanks for the FB friend request, Ashley! What a wonderful blog you have here in honor of your sister! I have 3 sons, Mason (7) soon to be (8), Elijah (5) and Landon (18 months old) who shares your sister's extra magical chromosome. I am looking forward to getting a sibling perspective on Down syndrome. From what I have read, it is clear that you and your sister have an amazing bond and that you love her very much. I love the phrase in your header...." I never knew I wanted a sister with Down syndrome until I had one". My oldest Mason shares your feelings (only for a brother). He says he would love to have a baby sister with Ds too. With siblings like you, my boys & so many others........there is no doubt in my mind, that these little loves are going to be OK!!
No problem! :)
Thank you! I am glad he loves his little brother so much. It really is a special, amazing kind of love!
Post a Comment