Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I love you

Dear Laura,
You're sick right now....and that makes me so sad :( Mommy almost took you into the doctors today cuz you sounded all congested. But then you got better so we're hoping it stays that way :)

Guess what, Baby! I made a DS awareness video. And it had already gotten thousands of views on Youtube. That makes me so happy! Not because I made it but because it is helping spread awareness about DS! Isn't that great?!

I am making another DS video and also a CHD video..because I want to spread awareness. For you and for all the other beautiful warriors in this world...because you all deserve it.

I love you, sweetie bug. You are getting so big, and I can't believe that you will be 1 next month! Where did the time go? It makes me sad and happy all at the same time. I want you to stay a baby forever so we can keep you safe..so you don't have to face the world and the cruel people in it. But then I am so happy for you...you're getting older and we're so proud of everything you do.

You are weighing in at almost 16 pounds now! You are getting to be such a big girl! I can't believe it....and grandma thinks you feel like you're getting heavier. She's probably right ;)

I love this picture of you. I think you are the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I am in love



I wanted to get a picture of me and you since I hadn't really got a really good one in a while so I grabbed my camera and went into the bathroom and took a "mirror" picture....I think it turned out great, and you look gorgeous as usual :) and I absolutely adore you

When I drive, I look into the rear view mirror to see this. I love it! I'm surprised I can keep my eyes on the road...but I do know that keeping you safe is important so I manage to keep my eyes off of you for a short time ;) Don't worry...I didn't actually take this picture while we were driving. We were parked...I promise :)


This picture is one of my favorite pictures that I have EVER taken of you...and Mommy adores it too :) I love you, beautiful girl!




To the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy

4 comments:

Elissa said...

Ashley, I absolutely love how much you love Laura. She is such a lucky girl! Great new photos too. I just want to love on her! :-)

Kristen's mom said...

Laura is blessed to have such a great sister! The photos are adorable.

JC said...

Amazing pictures Ashley!

CameoLeigh said...

Love all the new pics!! She is just a doll baby!! Love the cute little hat also. Might have to look for one of those for my little-est one.