Saturday, September 25, 2010
Prayer Request
I have another prayer request for all of you, my friends! The past week or so, Laura has been doing this weird things with her eyes...the first time she did it, Travis saw her do it and it kinda scared him. Then, not too long after that, she did it again and my mom saw her that time. They both thought it looked kinda off but they didn't know if she was just playing. Well, she's done it quite a few times since then. So my mom is taking her in most likely on Monday to see what's up. We are praying that she is not having seizures because that's kind of what it looks like when she does it. Please pray that that is not the case and that she is just doing it to be silly! Thank you ahead of time for your prayers.....Love, Ashley & Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
When Russell was younger I was told they thought he was having seizures because of the way his eyes would roll up or to the side...they did brain scans and stuff on him a few times...He doesnt do it anymore...But I know how scared I was so I know how you guys must feel. I will be praying for you and your family and hope Laura is OK.
I am praying for our lil Laura. Love from Auntie Brenda
What is it that she is dong? We will pray!
Thank you all for your prayers <3
Patti, she does this thing with her eyes and she just stares for a few seconds. The only thing that's weird is they say that if you can snap the person out of their stare then it's not a seizure and we've kinda been able to do that to Laura, so I'm praying they aren't seizures.
Owen has/had what the ped called a habit spasm. I took video footage of it before I went to the Ped. Owen doesn't do it anymore it was just a phase before he started actually getting about. I hope that it is similar for you guys.
Sending lots of prayers your way!!
I really hope things are okay with Laura!
Praying for Laura! When Faith was 11 months old, I thought she was having seizures when she did something similar to Laura--she had an EEG and it turned out to be nothing! Praying the same results for your sweet sister :)
Praying for little Laura.
Post a Comment