Friday, September 3, 2010

Saying goodbye to Margarita

Dear Laura,
Today, Margarita announced that she would no longer be your teacher :( So someone new will be coming next week to be your new teacher...


I hope we love her as much as we love Margarita!

We shall see next week :)

I love you

Love,

Sissy





2 comments:

Jen Currier said...

Ashley-
Thank you for your comment on my blog- I'm glad you found me! Your blog touches me heart so deeply, because one of the first things I worried about when we got news that our little Elijah has Ds is how it would affect his older brother, Christian. I worried that additional time spent on therapies and possible medical conditions would rob time from Christian and cause resentment. Christian is only 3 years old, but he seems to have easily adapted to having Elijah around. I hope Elijah's presence in his life teaches him the consideration and care for others that you demonstrate in your blog. I don't even know you, and I want to hug you!! :) ((Hugs))

Ashley said...

Thank you so much, Jen :) That is really sweet! Hugs to you too :)