Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Eating breakfast before church....your bib is my favorite :p
After church sporting the flower that Brother picked for you :)

7 comments:

Denise said...

Hi Ashley....you just left a comment on my daughter's blog....Sweet Ella Grace. I just came to check out your blog. How adorable are you to do a blog about your sister. I don't know if you noticed or not, but we also live in California...Temecula. Where are you guys? Laura is beautiful!!! I can't wait to read more about her.

Ashley said...

Hey Denise! I had no idea that you lived in Cali. What hospital does Ella stay at? Thank you :)

mannamomof4 said...

Ashley, you have such a beautiful blog and Laura is very blessed to have such a loving big sister.

We were blessed with a little boy 5 years ago who was born 3 months premie and suffered severe brain damage that has led to many other health issues. Our family learned very quickly what true love and sacrifice really meant. It is a difficult and sometimes painful road, but the rewards are almost incomprehensible.

Your family has been given a rare gift in Laura. Don't worry about what others think, and don't be too quick to judge their thoughts. God may be presenting an opportunity for you to teach them about His love. My love and prayers for your sweet beautiful sister and your family.
God bless.

Ashley said...

Thank you :) I'm sorry about your little boy and I hope he is doing well now!
Thank you for your prayers..I will be praying for your little boy and your family as well! God bless you too :)

Denise said...

Hi Ashley....Ella is at CHOC in Orange. Is that anywhere near you? It sure would be fun to meet you and Laura (and your mom too:) I also just heard from another gal who says she is friends with you and also blogs about her little Sissy with Ds....Makenzie. I love that you both are doing this!!

Ashley said...

We would love to come visit you and Ella :) How long will she be in the hospital? We are about an hour from Orange :)
Yes I know Mackenzie! We plan on meeting their family soon but we're still trying to figure out when!

Denise said...

She will probably be there another 2 weeks and then we will be home for 2 or 3 weeks. We are in Temecula so I don't know if it would be any closer for you to visit there? Also FYI....it might be better when you respond to people's comments, if you write on their blog. When you just write back on your blog, it doesn't send an email to them telling them that you wrote to them. The only way I knew was that I happened to check back on your blog (Does that make sense?)