How can I put this on my blog?
Yeah, me too!!! I want to link it up to mine. Great job by the way. I love it. :-)
this is beautiful. I love your blog and that you are a teenager like me and not afraid to write about your love for kids with "special needs." I babysit kids with DS and they are so wonderful and beautiful! Thanks for being such a blessing to me!www.sammisharp.blogspot.com
I love it! I'd like to share it on my blog too. May I?
Love it!!! Thank you so much for including Sutter and for the amazing amount of love that comes through that video...you are an amazing person!
Oh,you did such a beautiful job on this video!! May I share it on my blog?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How can I put this on my blog?
Yeah, me too!!! I want to link it up to mine. Great job by the way. I love it. :-)
this is beautiful. I love your blog and that you are a teenager like me and not afraid to write about your love for kids with "special needs." I babysit kids with DS and they are so wonderful and beautiful! Thanks for being such a blessing to me!
www.sammisharp.blogspot.com
I love it! I'd like to share it on my blog too. May I?
Love it!!! Thank you so much for including Sutter and for the amazing amount of love that comes through that video...you are an amazing person!
Oh,you did such a beautiful job on this video!! May I share it on my blog?
Post a Comment