Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dear Laura,
The other day, you were driving Miss Daisy..uh, Laura.

"Really, Dad? I can drive? No way!"

You did so good ;) And you looked cute while doing it too!

Even though at times you did get a bit frustrated...

"Sissy, do you think I can do it?"
Yes, Laura, you can do anything! You're a smart girl!

You realized you were pretty good at it. I was so proud of you!

After a while though, you decided that your fingers were more fun than driving. Driving can wait til next month when you're 1, right?

On Sunday, we celebrated Aunt Joely's birthday. You had your first taste of frosting. And guess what?

You loved it! :)

The other night, Sissy got a little silly....

and I stuck a sticker on your nose! See? Little Mermaid. You didn't seem to mind it

Well, in this picture you look like you're kind of disappointed in me, but you see, you look at me like that alot.....it's just the kinda bond we have ;p

But then you forgave me, and you went back to adoring me as usual ;)

You crossed your eyes a little bit trying to see the sticker...it was sooo cute!

Ah I just can't stand it! You're sooo cute :)

I love you my little angel girl :)
And thank you for letting me put stickers on you and for still loving me even though I do things like that :)
I love you!
To the moon and back 1,000 x times 10!

Love,
Sissy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have been following your blog for sometime now and I think it is wonderful how much in love with your sister you are. You are a great sister and she is so very lucky to have you in her life, or is it the other way around? I love the way you embrace her personality. I grew up with all sisters and the bond we have is indescribable. It warms my heart everytime I read your blogs! You are a great person and thank you for being who you are! for Laura! With you by her side, the support, and the love you feed to her, im sure she will do great things. Take care and God bless you and Laura!