Today, Sissy made the mistake of going onto http://www.reecesrainbow.com/. I want to adopt a baby from there so bad...especially a little girl so her middle name can be Laura. I think God is calling me to adopt and that is SO okay with me! :) A few babies caught my eye(well, more than a few), and here are the main ones that melted my heart. Oh, sweet girl, there are so many lonely girls and boys on this website....just because they had one extra chromosome, they're families didn't want them.
Quinton
This is Quinton. Mommy fell in love with him as soon as she laid eyes on him. He is 6 months old...so little. Younger than you and he has no family. No one to love him. Oh, we could give him sooo much love! Mommy wants to adopt him so badly. We are qualified in every way except one....money, it is so expensive to adopt. But we would love for you to have a little brother. If God wants us to then we will. All in his timing :)
Meet Maeve. She's reminds me so much of you, Laura. She's only 7 months old. If I was married right now, I would SO consider adopting her! Maeve Laura...sounds pretty to me :) She is so completely healthy...no heart defects or anything. The only thing she has is a sixth finger on her right hand...isn't that cute?? Sofia
This is Sofia....isn't she adorable?? Grandma loves her, and take my word, if Grandma and Grandpa were younger, she would be theirs. She is so healthy, just waiting for her forever family....Dmitry

Dmitry is only 4 months old! He's so tiny, so precious. It says that he "carries the torch" and none of the other kid's medical information will be able to be released until he is adopted. He looks so innocent....Aww I love him
Matthew
Meet Matthew! Isn't he cute?? He is almost 2 years old, and he still isn't adopted. If he isn't adopted by the age of 4, they'll stick him in a mental institution....that makes me sad. These kids don't belong in a place for mental patients, they belong in a family...someone to love them. They aren't mental and shouldn't be treated like so. It makes me so sad... :(
Lovey
This is beautiful Lovey! She doesn't have Down Syndrome but she does have dwarfism or arthro. They aren't sure which one she has yet because they haven't received her medical records. I hope she gets a home soon along with all these other beautiful kids!
Angie
This is Angie. She is soooo cute, don't you agree, Laura? :) She has sooo much going inside of her little body though including:HIV, encephalopathy, cardiopathy, hepatitis, nephropathy. Chronic diarrhea caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Thrombocytopenia. Umbilical hernia. Rickets 1st. P / O course.Dysplasia of the hip joints. Hemangioma of the right shoulder. Contact tuberculosis. The presence of antibodies to viral hepatitis C.
That's alot for one little girl to go through :(
Delilah
Here is my last one....Delilah. She has Larsen syndrome which caused her to have deformities in her limbs. She is so so beautiful, and it almost makes me and mommy want to cry.
I love you so much, Laura, and I thank the Lord that he gave you to us and not to a family the kids above had.....a family that didn't think they were good enough(even though they SO are!). I hope that they too can have a family soon that will love them and see their true beauty.
I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!
Love,
Sissy
3 comments:
omg..looking at all of these children, my heart breaks in two :( but when i saw matthew? tears came to my eyes..he's SO darling, and i can't imagine that no one would want him. if i COULD, i'd do it in a heartbeat.
You guys can do it!! Everyone that has adopted says not to let a lack of money be the thing to stop you. You are so passionate and I know you would go so far in raising the money needed. Quinton is adorable and would be a great fit to your home. I was just on the website last night and fell in love with Maeve too. She is precious. I hope I can adopt a sister for Ella someday. Just need to get my husband to agree :)
Kenzie, I feel the same way. I love all these little kids, and Matthew is definately such a cutie!
I hope you do adopt one day, Denise, and me and my family can come visit her and Ella :)
Post a Comment