Tuesday, August 10, 2010

You're amazing just the way you are...

Dear Laura,

I love you so much. With everyday that goes by, I love you more than the day before even though I'm not sure how that is possible considering I love you SO much in the first place! The first time I held you, I fell in love, and I continue to fall a little more in love with you everyday.

You never cease to amaze me with how smart you are. You may not be able to crawl, sit up, or stand up like you "should" be doing at your age, but you are so completely smart! We told someone that you were waving and they said "Wow! Even most "average" 9 month olds can't do that!"

When you were playing with this toy yesterday morning, I was taking pictures of you. You dropped your toy on your face and just looked at me like this...with a silly little grin on your face, and I know for a matter of fact that you were waiting for me to take a picture of you! You love the camera....and I don't blame you! If I were as cute as you, I'd be taking it all in too ;)

You and mommy were in my room last night. You rolled all around my bed smiling like crazy while me and mommy talked. I was talking to her about how people say that you are lucky to be in our family because we love you no matter what. I told mommy that you are not blessed to have us, but WE are blessed to have YOU!

You charm everyone around you. We are going to be shooing all the boys away before we know it! ;) Even our friend, Michael, told us last night that he couldn't look at you anymore because you were melting his heart. And everyone thinks you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am so grateful for all the people in your life that love you. It's such a good feeling to know that you are accepted and loved by people all around us....not just your family :)

I love you, Laura Brianne. To the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,

Sissy

3 comments:

Patti said...

Love her little toosh;)

JC said...

I have just spent the last hour reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a comment on it to tell you how beautiful and amazing I think it is...its just one of the very best I have ever come across! You write beautifuly and with such wonderful emotion and love...and your pictures are so very beautiful....I think you are very gifted and talented for some one your age.
Laura is so very loved and that is obvious, what a sweet little girl she looks to be :)

Ashley said...

Aw thank you so much, Jenny! That is very sweet :) Laura is very sweet!
I looked at your blog, and your little boy is so very cute :)