Friday, August 6, 2010

I love you

I love you through and through.

I love your top side,

I love your bottom side. I love your inside
and outside.
I love your happy side,
your sad side,
your silly side,
your mad side.
I love your fingers,
and toes,
your ears,
and nose.
I love your hair and eyes,
Your giggles
and cries.
I love you running
and walking,
(No pictures for these ones, yet!)

silent
and talking.

I love you through and through....

yesterday, today, and tomorrow, too.




Written by Bernadette Rosetti-Shustak

3 comments:

Patti said...

what??? waving??? That is amazing!! Seriously, she is too young to be doing that! She is very advanced, Ashley- even babies without ds don't always do that at 9 months. I hope Lily learns like that!!

Ashley said...

It's actually funny because the first time she waved was when she was 7 months old. But she only did it a few times after that then stopped. Then, recently she has been waving at everything..even toys in the store :) It's too cute!
Lily laughs alot more than Laura, and she says mamama and dadada which Laura doesn't! Lily is very smart herself ;)

Kenzie Rice said...

this is my favorite post you've ever written..it captures everything about laura and it's so so PRECIOUS :) she's a beautiful baby inside and out.