That is seriously one of my favorite sounds in the world- the sound of a baby's heartbeat. I blogged about it when I was first pregnant with Lily...I wish we had a recording of it!! Is she sucking her thumb in the u/s picture ? That is sooooo cute. By the way- you and Laura look GORGEOUS in your grad picture!!
3 comments:
Very sweet :)
That is seriously one of my favorite sounds in the world- the sound of a baby's heartbeat. I blogged about it when I was first pregnant with Lily...I wish we had a recording of it!! Is she sucking her thumb in the u/s picture ? That is sooooo cute. By the way- you and Laura look GORGEOUS in your grad picture!!
Yes she was sucking her thumb! That U/S picture was actually taken the day we found out that she had DS :)
Thank you! :)
Post a Comment