Monday, August 2, 2010

Who wouldn't want to give you a chance, sweet girl?

Dear Laura,
You are beautiful

You are smart

You are God's Princess

You are made in His image


You are my best friend

You are a miracle

.....and you are loved.

If there is anyone in this life who doesn't want to give you a chance(and see you for who you really are), then that will truly be their loss.

I love you. I always will.

Love,

Sissy

3 comments:

Patti said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! I love the headband, and I LOVE her little facial expressions! She is SUCH a princess:) Her eyes are amazing, you can tell she totally loves you by the way she looks up at the camera- and you can tell she knows how adored she is.

Kenzie Rice said...

where did you get that headband?! its GORGEOUS. :) and those silly faces totally look like lily's silly faces. :) hehe! the pictures are amazing ash!

Ashley said...

We got it from a little baby store about 25 minutes away from us :)
Aww thank you!