Friday, September 30, 2011

Privacy...

Hey friends. For those of you who follow this blog, and would like to continue to, would you please leave a comment with your email address so I can send you an invite to continue to read my letters to Autumn and Laura? I have decided to make this blog private for now for privacy reasons. Thank you, all!

Love,
Ashley

11 comments:

sammi jo said...

samjosharp@gmail.com

Deanna said...

dsmith0806@gmail.com

Anna Theurer said...

would love to continue to follow
anna(dot)theurer(at)gmail(dot)com

Me said...

Hi--

I follow your blog. My name is Mary. My e-mail is mmpson at gmail.com (without the spaces--and the at is the @ sign--just did that for privacy issues).

Thank you!

Mary

Unknown said...

I would love to continue molette26 at gmail dot com.

Patti said...

oh, I want an invite!

Melissa said...

dolbydawgs75 at yahoo dot com

:)

Melissa said...

my email is mdmoos at hotmail dot com.

Thanks!

Andi said...

I`d like to follow your blog, Andrea.
email: megrendelem at earthlink dot net

shayneswife said...

Thanks for the invite! I have been the president of your fan club for a while so, I would've cried if you didn't include me! Lol

jonathan rice said...

here's my, email jonathanrice23@gmail.com