Hey friends! So, it's been a little while now since I combined Laura's blog and Auttie's blog together. Since then, I have not received one comment on my blog. Now, I am not complaining or even scolding my readers ;) I am purely stating this fact because I'm wondering if my previous readers are able to still access my blog because of the URL change. If you could, if you can read this, please leave me a comment below to let me know that my blog is still viewable. It would help me a great deal! :) Also, I will have a post coming for you all soon. I'm sure you are all dying to know what's going on with Laura and our adoption with Auttie these days. Love you all!
Love,
Ashley
2 comments:
Hmmm yeah there was something going on...or I missed something, I just thought you hadn't been posting because it wasn't popping up on my dashboard. Now I see everything there again. So if you made a change I failed to follow it :(
I hadn't had anything in my reader for a while, but today I had quite a few posts all at once. I don't know what happened, but it's nice to see you again. :)
Post a Comment