Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Laura is 2!

Hey everyone!
Today is Laura's 2nd birthday! For her birthday, I am ordering her something called a blog book. A blog book is where I will take my whole blog, and all of my letters to Laura, and make it into a book. I am going to do this every year. So, since I started writng the letters when she was 8 months old, I am going to take all of the letters from 8 months until now and put them into the book :) I will be ordering it soon as I want her 2nd birthday party letter (which will take place on Saturday) to be the ending of the book. I will be writing her 2nd birthday letter tonight, and I want you all to be a part of it! Laura has already recieved many Happy Birthday greetings on Facebook that I am going to be adding to the letter so they can be added to the book for her. If anyone that reads this blog would like to leave her a message, please just comment here with your message so it will be added to her book :) So what are you waiting for? Leave Laura some love! :)

Love,
Ashley

P.S. THIS BLOG IS NOW PUBLIC AGAIN!!

2 comments:

She’s Our Butterfly said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!

RK said...

Happy Birthday, little one! I'm sure you'll rock being 2 just like you've done every day so far!