Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter {photoshoot}

Dear Laura,
We had an amazing Easter this year celebrating Jesus' resurrection. We spent time with family, had an Easter egg hunt, dyed eggs, read Bible stories of why we celebrate Easter, and of course, ate lots of candy :) This Easter was so much happier than last Easter because last Easter we were preparing for you to have intestinal surgery the next day. Last Easter, I was praying all day, trying not to cry, and just treasure every moment with you. We were told that this surgery was very risky so I was scared. I didn't know if you would even be with us this Easter, but once again, God proved me wrong and showed me that I have nothing to worry about when He's in control! 
On Easter, I did a little photoshoot with you, so I wanted to post those pictures :) I hope you like them, baby girl!





















I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy

3 comments:

She’s Our Butterfly said...

Beautiful pictures....beautiful little girl!!

Carla said...

Talk to Ashley about taking some photos of YOUR kids. You'll get amazing photos and help bring home Autumn at the same time!

Melissa said...

Love all the new pictures!! Laura is getting so big. :)