Dear Laura,
I may be a bit biased, but I am pretty sure that you are the cutest person that I have ever seen. I'm not sure if it's because you are so tiny or if it's because of that red hair and those precious blue eyes....or maybe it's because of that extra chromosome that you were born with. What? Down syndrome is what makes you so cute? You betcha. I think some may think I'm a bit crazy (and I'm not denying that), but I honestly think that babies and kids with Down syndrome are, in fact, cuter than "average" kids and babies. Don't get me wrong, sweet pea, other babies and kids are cute, too, but there is something about that extra chromosome that makes me squeal with delight whenever a see a little one with Down syndrome. I don't know if maybe it's the almond shaped eyes or maybe it's the tiny little noses or maybe it's the innocence that I see when I look at these little ones. Whatever it is, it makes my heart melt every.single.time.
I mean look at this face.....who wouldn't fall in love with you? ;)
I love you so much, sweetie!
To the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!
Love,
Sissy

3 comments:
Ashley this is such a cute picture of Laura! :)
She truly is a beauty :)
OMG!!!! haha i love her ;) that made me smile
Post a Comment