Sunday, October 30, 2011

We've missed so much

Dear Autumn,
We recieved a new picture of you Friday night. You have grown so much, baby girl. I can't believe how much of your life that we have missed. We have missed your first breath, first words, first steps, first smile, first laugh, and so many other firsts. It makes me so sad to think about all of the things that we have missed, but instead of being sad about the things we are missing, I try to think of all of the things that we have in store for us when you come home! I can't wait for that moment when Mommy and Daddy walk off of that plane with you in their arms, and you will forever be a part of your family. You will never have to leave us. You will never be alone. You will always have someone to tuck you into bed at night. You will always have someone to kiss your boo boos and make them feel all better. You will always have someone to hug you and kiss you and tell you that you are loved SO very much. With each day that goes by, I miss you more and more. I pray that God allows us to bring you home soon because I am lonely here without you. I need to have you in my arms, and I need to know that you are safe and healthy. I long to be with you so much, sweet girl.....

I love you more than words could ever express,
Your soon-to-be Sissy

No comments: