Dear Laura,
2 years ago today, you came into my life. As we celebrated your 2nd birthday today, I couldn't help but just look at you and just thank God for giving you to me. You have blessed my life more than I could ever begin to put into words. You are my beautiful warrior princess. My miracle. My hero. My little red-headed firecracker :)
When you came into the world 2 years ago, I had no idea what life would be like right now. I had no idea that you would be weighing only 18 pounds at 2 years old. I had no idea that you would have a smile that makes me melt every time you smile at me. I had no idea that I would get lost into those gorgeous blue eyes of yours every time I look into them. I had no idea that you would be walking right now and getting better at it everyday.
I had no idea the kind of impact that your little life would make not only on my life, but on SO many other people's lives as well.
Laura Brianne, you are truly a miracle. Never let anyone tell you that you are anything less!
Every morning that I get to wake up to your smile, I feel like a child on Christmas morning...waking up to something new and marvelous and breathtaking.
I hope you always know how much I love you, bug, because you mean the WORLD to me. You are my sunshine on a cloudy day. You are the seashells in my life because you make my life so beautiful as seashells make a beach beautiful.
Today, you spent the whole day with just me, Mommy, Daddy, Bubba, Nunna, Brother, Grandma, and Papa. As soon as I got home from work, I walked into the room, took one look at you, gave you the biggest smile ever, then sang "Happy Birhday" to you. We just hung out at home all day, and then went out to have dinner and run a few errands. When we got home, we sang "Happy Birthday" to you, and you demolished.....erm, I mean ate.....a cupcake :)
You had a good birthday, baby girl, and I'm so glad that you did because you so totally deserve it. You deserve nothing but the best, my beautiful love.
Sweet girl, you are SO loved. Do you even realize how loved you are? I hope you do because it is an INSANE amount! Between Jesus, me, our family, and friends, there is ALOT of Laura lovin' going on :)
All of our friends and family knew that it was your birthday today, and SO many of them left you beautiful messages. I was telling David tonight how I just want to cry when I think about and see how many people truly love you. Because honestly, when Mommy was pregnant with you, I had no idea if our family and Jesus would be the only people to ever truly love you.
I didn't know then if anyone would ever accept you for just who you are. But do you know what? Jesus proved me wrong. There are so many people who love you that it just fills my heart with complete joy to just see people love on you.
When you read this letter, I want you to know how many people truly love you, and always have. So, I am going to add all of our family and friends letters to you right here. So, when you are older, you can read all of these sweet, sweet messages from all of the people who adore you!
So, here are the beautiful messages that you recieved today on your special day :)
Jenny Olfert: "happy birthday to your little sis! :]"
~
Dawn Kaufman: "Awe. Well happy birthday Miss Laura. I hope you have a special birthday."
~
Leah Hardwick: "aww Happy Birthday to her!"
~
Lisa Gualrapp: "Happy birthday Laura! WOW, your 2 already!"
~
Jim Richardson: "Happy Birthday to Laura!"
~
Deija Ramirez: "Happy birthday baby Laura!"
Kristin Hassler: "Happy Birthday, Laura!!!! ♥"
~
Kaleigh Anderson: "HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS LAURA BRIANNE!!!! Love you baby sissy and can't wait to see you someday soon. ♥ ♥ ♥"
~
Joshua Lococo: "Happy Birthday Little Miss Laura!!!! You are so adorable!!!!"
~
Anjelica Rudolf: "Happy birthday miss Laura!!! ♥"
~
Caitlin Asher: "Happy birthday Laura! You make me smile! XOXO"
Sam Katsma: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!! ♥ Ashley give her a BIGGGGG hug for me!! Love you Laura!! :D"
~
Alyssa Goodhue: "Give little Laura a kiss from me :) happy birthday Laura!!"
~
Genesis House: "Give the birthday girl a hug for me! <3Happy birthday Laura bug!!♥
Keep shining, smiling, and changing the the world little Laura! :)"
~
Deija Ramirez: "Happy birthday Laura"
~
Angel Montana: "Happy bday to your sweet angel!! Give her a big hug and kissy for me.!!!"
~
Caitlin Asher: "We love you sweet baby girl!"
~
Shauna Garcia: "Happy Birthday to Laura!"
Cory Dunn: "Happy Birthday, Laura. You light up the world with your beautiful smiles. Wow! 2 already."
~
Nicole Mitchell: "Happy Birthday beautiful little Laura!!"
~
Nicole Davis: "happy birthday laura :)"
~
Jenn Abell: "Happy Birthday Laura"
~
Melissa Moos: "Happy Birthday Laura!!!"
~
Lisa Morgan: "Happy Happy Birthday Laura x"
~
Stephanie Kaczmarzyk: "Happy Happy birthday to you Laura :)"
~
Lisa Kohlman: "Happy Birthday."
~
Darlena Lehnick: "Happy Birthday to little Laura!"
~
Lauren Ford: "happpyyy 2nd birthdayy lauraa! hopeee you enjoyed yourr specia day, got tons of presents and enjoyed your b-day cake! seany and i were singing you happyy birthday! (its his favorite song)"
~
Megan Meier: "Happy Birthday Laura!"
~
Terasa Reyes: "Sending happy bday wishes to your gorgeous little sister! From my daughter Ari and myself!"
~
Aunt Joely: "Happy Happy Birthday my precious lil neice!!! Auntie loves loves you !!! Hugs and Kisses !!!"
~
Tara Kolker: "happy happy birthday to sweet, beautiful Laura!! you so make me smile every time I see your pretty face. ♥"
~
Leah Hardwick: "Happy Birthday Laura! I know I have never met you but know you are blessed with a sister who loves you like crazy."
Rachel Hassler: "Give Laura a big Happy Birthday hug from me!! ♥"
~
Erin Witkowski: "Happy Day Laura!!!"
~
Liz Kahn: "Happy Birthday, Sweet Laura ♥"
~
Ashley Pangestu: "Happy Birthday Sweet Laura, You are so adorable :) Jesus loves you so much! Xoxo"
~
Erika Gustafson: "Happy birthday sweet girl!!! Thank you for being born! :)"
~
Kaitlyn Sizemore: "Happy Birthday beautiful baby doll! :)"
~
Cousin Chris: "Happy birthday Laura bug :0)"
~
Kim Hanes: "Happy Birthday Laura"
~
Rachel Casanova: "Happy BDay beautiful!!"
~
Mackenzie Rice: "happy birthday sweet laura!!!!! ♥ kenzie loves u!"
~
Cammie Heflin: "Happy Birthday Laura!"
~
Madison Ninne: "My goodness you are so precious! Happy birthday princess. I ♥ you"
~
Madison Ninne: "Happy Birthday sweet baby girl! Laura Bug you are so perfect in EVERY single way! Beautiful princess I can't wait to meet you in the near future I love Laura! HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY ♥ ♥ ♥"
~
Sarai Goode: "Tell laura i said happy birthday sweet child!!"
Amanda Ninne: "Tell Laura dear that her future sissy-in-law loves her and wishes her the best birthday EVER!!! <3"
~
Alicia Dallas: "Aw, Happy Birthday Laura!!!"
~
Kitty Blucher: "Belated birthday wishes you little sweetheart! Love you!"
~
Laura Reyes: "Aww happy birthday lil miss!"
~
Jim Richardson: "Happy Birthday Laura!"
~
Shauna Gruenzner: "Happy birthday baby Laura! ♥ you are so precious i love you with all my heart and we'll see you saturday! (: muahh!"
~
Katrina Morriss: "Aw, Happy Birthday to little Laura. Hope you guys have a wonderful time celebrating."
~
Jennifer Sunderlin: "Happy Birthday!"
~
Leah Hardwick: "aww Happy Birthday to Laura!"
~
Shauna Garcia: "Happy birthday to you both!"
(As you can tell, you were just moved to tears by the card)
Mommy: "Happy 2nd birthday to my sweet baby girl. I love you, Laura bug with all my heart!! You are not only a blessing to me and Daddy, but you are also our miracle. I thank God every day for loving us so much that He gave us you ♥"
~
Bubba: "Happy birthday to my beautiful girl, Laura. You have made the last two years of my life the best years of my life =) You are truly a blessing! I don't know what I would do without you."
~
Grandma & Papa: "Laura, two years ago, God blessed us with an angel from Heaven. You! Happy Birthday, Sweetheart. Love you so much."
~
Uncle Gary & Aunt Brenda: "Happy Birthday, Laura baby girl! =D We hope you have a blessed and fun filled day! We love you, sweetpea =D"
~
Madison Ninne: "Happy birthday to gorgeous baby girl :) I LOVE YOU LAURA BUG"
David Davila: "To Laura, Hello pretty lady! Let me tell you a story. It is the story of how we met. Your sister Ashley added me on Facebook on September 11th, 2011. She then days later told me about your story! She told me about your surgeries, about all the defects, and the down-syndrome. The story really touched me. I read your blog, your so little and yet you have a blog just saying. Your story touches me everytime I hear of it. You have been blessed by such an awesome family. Oh my, I am off track aren't I? Okay, back on track. Just that next week I actually got to meet you in person after fourth service at our church Harvest. You were so shy! You wouldn't even look at me, I wondered so much what you were thinking about me. Does she think I am shady? Conceited? Weird? Ugly? So many things I was unsure of. But once you got to know me, I think then you took a liking to me. Now I give you kisses on your forehead and I give you high-fives! And I think you love me right? I sure loved you! I am so blessed everytime I see you! Seriously girl! Cannot wait till you get older! We is gonna have so much fun! Have a blessed second birthday! I love you so much Laura!
-David #shadyguy
~
Sissy: "Happy 2nd birthday to the most beautiful, gorgeous, precious, sassy, amazing, sweet, wonderful, PERFECT little sister to ever exist! I love you so much, baby girl! You are my miracle baby, and one of the biggest blessings in my life ♥ Love, Sissy "
I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!
Love,
Sissy




















2 comments:
She's ADORABLE! Happy Birthday, Laura! (my kids saw her birthday pin and said, "She's the #1 champion!". She is.
Happy belated Birthday Laura!!!
Post a Comment