Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A letter from David

To Autumn,
Well hello Autumn Brooke! I just wanted to let you know that your family and I are praying for you! I wish I knew where you were and how you are doing at this moment! I want to see you so bad! I really cannot wait for you to get home! I feel like I am your brother already! Okay, I will calm down. Well I just wanted to let you know that I am playing in a tournament for you. I am going to donate the money I win to your family so you will get home sooner! That is how much I wanna see you! I pray that the Lord blesses me with the win so that I can donate it! You know me and my games Autumn, I get crazy. Well have a blessed rest of the night Autumn B! Praying for you so dearly!
-David

1 comment:

K said...

WAY to sweet! Go David! I can't wait for Autumn to be home either.
www.theorphanssong.blogspot.com