Thursday, July 21, 2011

New friends

Dear Laura,
Right after Reece's Rainbow released us as Autumn's family, we met an amazing family who lives close by us and was anxious to help us bring her home! Shauna has a 10 month old baby girl who has Ds just like you. Her name is Reagan....



We were so anxious to meet eachother! They were having a birthday party for their oldest daughter, and they invited us :)


We showed up, and I fell in love with all of them immediately.


Reagan is 10 months old, and she is about the size of a 3 month old. She is so tiny and beautiful.


Their whole family made us feel so at home, and they had some delicious food, too ;)


I am so thankful that God brings people into our lives right when we need them.


Thank you, Patti, for posting our story on your blog.


If it wasn't for you, we might have never met this wonderful family.


I want you to always remember this family, baby girl......


They will always be a part of our sissy's story. Therefore, they will always be a part of OUR stories.


I have a feeling that we will be friends with them for life, and that you and Reagan will grow up to be close friends.


I can't wait to see you, Reagan, and Autumn grow up together.


I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy

2 comments:

Shauna said...

And we love you! I am so excited to see these three grow up together! And beautiful pictures girl!!!!!

Candy said...

I fall more in love with Laura, you and the whole family with each new post! I too know we will be friends for life :) Sure can't wait to include Autumn in this wonderful mix! As they say... a picture is worth... a MILLION words! Thanks for the great post.