Dear Laura,
I vowed that I would begin writing to you more often after I took my 4 month hiatus when life got crazy busy. Now that we are adopting Auttie, things have got even MORE busy. Don't worry though, sweet girl. I will try not to let that get in the way of my letter writing to you. We have spent all weekend having a yard sale to raise money for Auttie. It has been over 100 degrees here, we are all functioning on little sleep, and we have been going non-stop. Needless to say, we are all exhausted. It is all SO worth it, though :) Oh, and in case you were wondering, we raised almost $1,300 for our sissy from the yard sale! God is providing so much! Anyway, I have cute swimming pictures of you that I want to post, but I have limited time right now so I will just leave a little preview for our bloggy friends right now.
I love you to the moon and back....
1,000 times x 10!
Love,
Sissy

2 comments:
Wow! You raised $1300 in a yard sale?! That is excellent news.
hello beautiful girl, so lovely to say hi amd thanks for stopping by my blog xx
just had to say I love what you are doing for the reeces rainbow angels who also have my own heart captured and i think your family is adorable! i am trying to contact all warriors to let you know about a weekly friday linkup/bloghop i am running at my blog, flight platform living over at textgeorge.blogspot.com Its a linkup to profile all the waiting kiddies and find families for them, every week i will add a gallery of faces for anybody entering...so please stop by and get that beautiful angels face out there for their mummy to find them! you will find details on how to take part on my post 'rethink, rulechange and really excited' thanks so much. jane xxx if you could spread the word to other warriors you know that would be fab as well xxxx
Post a Comment