Monday, January 3, 2011

Let it snow, baby....

Dear Laura,
Yesterday, we went up to the mountains to go to the snow!




We got to the mountains before you guys did, and when you guys did finally show up, you were sleeping :)



It was your first time being in the snow. We didn't keep you out in it very long though because it was VERY cold!



Me and mommy found a cute little tree and stuff and set you up there take a few pictures :)















In the picture above, you were trying to catch a snowflake on your tongue!
But eventually, the fun had to come to an end, and we had to get ready to leave.....



We had so much fun, and I am so glad that you got to experience the beauty of the snow. God makes beautiful things, doesn't he?





I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10, princess!

Love,
Sissy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the pics..so beautiful !! <3

RK said...

Gorgeous pictures. Between her eyes and the excellent background God provided... really beautiful!

Adriana said...

i just love your pictures. i mean, could she be ANY cuter? You are such a great sister.

CameoLeigh said...

Oh I have to agree with Adriana. Could those pictures be any cuter or any more beautiful! I don't know what I would do with myself if I lived somewhere like this during the winter months. My kids probably wouldn't see me much :). Thanks for sharing these gorgeous moments!

Lacey said...

Thats my kind of snow! The kind that stays in the mountains, and you drive to it. Then you come back down to warmth!

Melissa said...

I love the picture of your and Laura!!