Friday, January 21, 2011

Going Private!

Hey Friends!
I have a ton of pictures just waiting to be shared with you all! But, first, I wanted to let you all know that Dear Laura..Love, Sissy is going private. Because of all the stuff going on in the DS community, I want to do my best to protect Laura. So, if you would like to follow my blog or continue to follow it, then just give me your email address and I will send you an invite :) Hope you all understand!

Love you all bunches,
Ashley

29 comments:

Deanna said...

I would still like to follow your letters to beautiful Laura. (-: dsmith0806@gmail.com

Melissa Buirchell said...

Me too please :) angel_1307@hotmail.com

Jenee said...

love your blog
jeneeross@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Oh please! I love your blog! Do what you need to do to keep your sissy safe :)

girlmeetscam@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would also love to continue following! I love reading your updates! molette26 at gmail dot com

KCROO said...

I would love to continue following you.

KaylaMaJones@hotmail.com

Thank you :)

Lacey said...

I do, I do. My email is laceyrugg@hotmail.com
Is there something new going on? I haven't heard!

Patti said...

Is there more that I don't know? Of course you know we want an invite.

sammi jo said...

i still want to follow your sweet blog!!
samjosharp@gmail.com

Keri Jo said...

I would love to follow your blog. keri.jo@live.com

Out of ignorance, what is going on in the DS community?

Anonymous said...

yankeedoodle95@gmail.com My mom showed me your blog and I've enjoyed it so much:) You are both amazing!

CameoLeigh said...

I would love to continue to see your beautiful pictures and see what an amazing life you will lead, plus your letters to your sister are something that I talk to my girls about. Sisterly love is like no other love in the world.
texasmom242002@yahoo.com

Tierra said...

Well I guess it's time to come out of the shadows. I love reading your letters/ stories to your sister and don't want to miss out on this journey... My email is tierrasmall@hotmail.com

motherofangels said...

kathyehlert@hotmail.com

Please add us!

Me said...

I would like to follow your blog:

mmpson@gmail.com

Thank you!

Unknown said...

erinelisepurdy (at) gmail (dot) com

Wendy said...

I'd love to keep reading your beautiful testimony!

wlankford75@gmail.com

Wendy

Rachel said...

I would love to follow your blog!

My email is butterflygirl82@gmail.com

Rachel
adventuresinthephilippines.blogspot.com

findingmissingpieces.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I couldn't miss a post... ardler2002@hotmail.com

Grady sends his love!!

Naomi said...

brock.naomi@gmail.com Naomi Rice!!

Courtney said...

I love checking in on you and your precious baby sister! I would love to keep following you through this adventure called Life!!

courtneyjok@gmail.com

Sydney said...

Your blog is so wonderful! Praying for you and Laura!

My email:
faithfulalwaysblog@yahoo.com



Blog: http://faithfulalwaysblog.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

I'd love to continue to read your Beautiful letters to your sister. :)
My email is,
vanilla.cake.love@gmail.com

Thank you, Ashley!

olivia♥ said...

I like reading your blog

O.joy180@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Hey Laura! It's Melissa, Jesenia's mom :). My email is dolbydawgs75@yahoo.com

danielrayne101 said...

I would to continue following your blog.
danielrayne101@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

I don't know if you've gone private or not yet, as I can see your next post. If not, please add me mdmoos at hotmail dot com.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I follow your blog too and I would like to continue:) I am a member of the Babycenter October 2009 birth club and I saw your post on there. My daughter was born on October 16th just a few days before your beautiful little sister. My e-mail is linsay@mazden.com. Thank you!

The Future Mrs. said...

I don't blog to often anymore but I still check in often for updates! I would loveee to follow please...
ilovehim92807@yahoo.com