Sunday, November 28, 2010

Playdate with Claire and Ella Grace :)

Dear Laura,
Yesterday, we went to go meet Ella Grace and Claire! We had sooo much fun :) I was gonna add all the pictures instead of making a video, but there were too many..it would have taken me forever to upload them all. Some of our Facebook friends have already seen these. I know some of our other friends *cough* Patti *cough* would like to see them that don't have Facebooks so I decided to add them here too ;) So...enjoy!



I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy

6 comments:

Elissa said...

Aw...I LOVE the pictures. :-) I have followed Ella's blog since shortly after Abbie was born, and of course you know I love your blog and Laura!! Abbie says, "UH! OH! AHHHHH!" while watching the video. I think she wishes she had been there.

Kelly said...

That was 1,000 x's 10 worth of cuteness going on over there!! LOVED IT=) So glad that you all had a wonderful time!! BTW, I loved the diaper hats!! lol

Denise said...

You got so many cute pictures as opposed to my measley few!! The girls are so stinking cute together. I can't wait for our next playdate!!

Patti said...

I don't know why, but I started to cry watching this- I think I am anticipating meeting you all some day, and what a happy day that will be! I am a big baby about things, I hope you won't laugh at me when I get all emotional this spring! Lots of love to you all:)

my family said...

so glad you all were able to visit, been following Ella for qutie a while and those girls are just dolls.

patsy said...

oh my goodness...i am so jealous we were not involve in the cuteness in that room :)