Dear Laura,
Yesterday we went to your 12 month check-up. Everything went great. We talked to the Dr. about how you look out of the side of your eyes alot so he gave us a slip to get your eyes checked out. You are weighing 16 lbs. 14 oz.(You were over 17 lbs. last time but that was with your clothes on. This was with your clothes off). You are 28 1/2 in. long....Which means that you are tall for having Ds. You are in the 75% for your height on the Ds charts! 50% for your head and weight. You got 3 shots that made you very sad :( I have a picture of your pitiful face after your short, but I'll spare you the sadness, and I'll post happier pictures instead :p Overall, things look great, and you are very healthy!
You are developing great! You had somewhat of an "assessment"(Psh, babies shouldn't need assessments!) and you are doing great! Just lagging behind a bit in your gross motor skills(like sitting up, walking, and stuff like that) and one other thing that I do not remember haha But on everything else you are developing about 8-10 months which isn't too bad :D
You clap your hands when we say "Patty cake" now, and you blink when we tell you to. You wave at us when we wave at you....you are so super smart! I am so in love with you, baby girl <3
I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!
Love,
Sissy






No comments:
Post a Comment