Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just to let you know.... :)

Dear Laura,
I can't believe that you are almost 13 months old. You are no longer a baby, but a toddler. The other day, you held a little cinnamon puff in your little hand, and ate it all on your own. I was so excited! I ran upstairs to get my camera, but you had let go of it by the time I had grabbed it. You are getting more hair and gaining some weight. It won't be too long til we can put some bows in your hair instead of putting headbands on you all the time. We love the headbands....you just don't sometimes :)



You weigh over 17 pounds now, and you can see it. You are alot more solid than you used to be, and your little cheeks are filling out. It's so cute!




You stand on your legs alot longer now with support. I can't believe how strong you are getting!




You're still toothless which is ok with me, because I love little toothless babies...er...I mean toddlers ;)




Well, baby girl, I don't have much to write tonight. I just wanted to tell you that I love you. And how I am amazed by you. I may be your big sister, but I look up to YOU! You mean the world to me.

I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy

No comments: