Thursday, November 11, 2010

Birthday post...Finally!

Dear Laura,
I have been meaning to post this for a little while, but I never got around to it. Then, our internet stopped working, and well, it's a bit late. But anywho, a day after your birthday, we gave you your presents.

These are of you opening gifts from Mommy and Daddy!




And here, you are inspecting the card I got you.

Now, it was time for the present from me (Yes, it was wrapped. I just didn't post any of you opening it) :)


About a week after your birthday, we had your birthday party. It was fun, but you were tired most of the time because you were up til 4 a.m. the night before with a stomach ache :(






Our first family picture since we brought you home from the hospital at a week old. I think it turned out great!


Then, it was time to eat your cake!

You weren't that into it surprisingly. Probably because you don't really like sweets. You strange child ;)

More got on you than in your mouth! So Mommy had to clean you up afterwards.



Then, it was time to open gifts! I love this picture because you look so silly!



Mark, Sierra's boyfriend, A.K.A. one of your most favorite people in the whole world gave you a dollar(since you were turning 1), and you LOVED it. You serioulsy didn't let go of it the whole time you were opening gifts. It was soooo cute!



Here is a little video of some of the video I took from the day. It's not much because my camera doesn't have video and Mommy's camera was almost full. Mommy got lots of video on the actual video camera though.






Overall, we had a great day! I'll try to post halloween pictures soon!

I love you to the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

Love,
Sissy

3 comments:

Elissa said...

Love!

JC said...

Loved this :) My youngest daughter was in awe of all the cupcakes and treats, lol.

Patti said...

Gosh, how did I miss this post?? This is my favorite one ever, just loaded with gorgeous pictures- I feel like I was right there celebrating!! I love your house- so clean and pretty! Your mom is so skinny and cute:) Laura looks adorable with her cake, and I loved the photo of all the treats, very cool pohotgraphy there!