Monday, May 7, 2012

Motion sickness

Dear Laura,
Life has been pretty crazy for me these days. Things will be going good then BAM! Something goes wrong and all of the good seems to disappear. Satan has been attacking....hard. David got into a car accident recently which scared me half to death. He spun out of control a few times before his car landed in a ditch. His car got a little beat up, but he's ok. Then, some crazy person chased me and David down in their car while shaking their fist at us and yelling at us. We don't know who this person is or what they had against us, but we had to outrun them. They tried to block us in a parking lot, but David out-smarted them and eventually lost them. We had to call 911 to let them know that some psycho was chasing us down. They followed us for a total of about 15 minutes. I was so scared. I didn't know what this person's issue was. I don't know why they chose US to do that to. I didn't know if they had a gun or if they were going to try to hurt us. As we drove, David prayed out loud that God would protect us. He was just as scared as I was. Eventually, two cops came and safely escorted us home. Then, David found out that his great grandma is dying. Then, I almost broke my nose. Thank God I didn't! Then, some other stuff happened that really rocked mine and David's world. The kind of thing where you sit there and wonder what God is doing. You wonder what God's plan is because it hurts so bad that you don't understand how anything good could ever come from it. Then, we found out that our biological grandpa has a bad heart condition and has to have a valve replacement soon. The doctor said that he could drop dead at any time :( Now, Nunu has been getting sick off and on the past 6 months, and we don't know why. He was crying today, asking Mommy why God allows people to get sick. To top it all off, Kenzie, my best friend, and her family are going through some hard times as well. Things have just been hard lately. We have had alot of downs, but there has also been alot of ups. I feel like I'm on some kind of emotional roller coaster, and honestly, I'm starting to get a little motion sick. All these ups and downs are making me feel yucky. I know that God has big plans in everything that is happening right now. I know that He will make beauty from these ashes. I know that He will make all things right in His timing. I'm just trying to hold on tight. And you, my sweet angel, are the sunshine during these very cloudy days. Thank you, love bug, for living. Because you are alive, I am happy. Through the good and through the bad, you keep me going. I love you so much, baby girl. To the moon and back 1,000 times x 10!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Love,
Sissy

No comments: